Emergency Balance Code 2020: Emergency balance needs to a sudden moment when the mobile balance finished on an unwanted situation. For this reason, all mobile operators company launch emergency balance opportunities to its customer. If you know emergency balance code on your mobile operator you can easily handle any unwanted moment.
In this post we will discuss Robi Emergency balance, GP Emergency balance, Banglalink Emergency balance, Airtel Emergency balance, Teletalk Emergency balance and Skitto SIM Emergency balance. If you need emergency balance just continue this post. After reading this post you can be able to know all about emergency balance.
Emergency Balance Code 2020
Every mobile operator gives emergency balance when your account balance is less than 5 Taka. You can use this emergency balance to call and SMS in any operator. But when you recharge on your SIM card your loan will be deducted.
If you are using Grameenphone Skitto SIM then this GP code is not working for you. Because at present GP Skitto SIM has not any USSD code for emergency balance. To getting Skitto emergency balance you should use Skitto mobile app. Using Skitto mobile app you can take Skitto emergency balance. (Note: Also know Teletalk Balance Check Code)
To Get Robi Emergency Balance, You Should Simply Dial *123*007# to Get Up to BDT 100.
To Get Grameenphone Emergency Balance, You Should Simply Dial *121*1*3# to Get Up to BDT 200.
To Get Banglalink Emergency Balance, You Should Simply Dial *874# to Get Up to BDT 200.
To Get Airtel Emergency Balance, You Should Simply Dial *141# to Get Up to BDT 100.
To Get Teletalk Emergency Balance, You Should Simply Dial *1122# to Get Up to BDT 50.
Emergency Balance Terms and Condition
- After recharge, the emergency balance amount will be deducted from the recharge amount.
- To check Robi emergency balance, dial *1# or *222#
- To check GP emergency balance, dial *121*1*3#
- To check Banglalink emergency balance, dial *874*0#
- To check Airtel emergency balance, dial *1# or *778#
- To check Teletalk emergency balance, dial *152#
- Customers can get the next Emergency Balance only after paying the previous Amount.
- 10% Supplementary Duty (SD), 15% VAT on tariff inclusive of SD, and 1% surcharge on base tariff will be applicable.
I hope this post is helpful to you. If you have any additional questions you can comment on our blog. You can also contact us on our blog contact form. Thank you to staying with us. Please share this post on Facebook and other Social media.